I love Nectarines!! I really do. They look like peaches but are usually sweet and do not have the fuzz of peaches.
Some of the benefits of nectarines are:
1. Helps prevent cancer & tumors due to its red & yellow pigmentation and catechism properties. These properties reduce inflammation.
2. Aid weight loss- due to natural properties fight inflammation and is high in fiber.
3. Regulates Blood Pressure levels due to potassium which relaxes the walls of blood vessels.
4. Have Anti-Diabetic properties. Contains bioactive compounds that prevent ibesity-related diabetes. Also reduces oxidayio of bad cholesterol.
5. Improves eye health due to the beta-carotene. Neutralizes free radicals and prevents mascular degeneration.
Get more tips from Coach Denise.