Eating for Clarity
Participants learn how food affects their mood and energy and how to make healthier food choices that boost energy, avoid brain fog and allow for greater mental focus.
This workshop covers:
- Food and their effects on the body
- How to eat healthier when dining out
- Creating healthy snacks for work and travel
- Improving hydration – tasty tips and strategies including making natural flavored water and delicious smoothies.
Healthy Eating On-The-Go
People who work in an office eat differently than those who do physical labor. With deadlines, presentations, and competing priorities eating healthy becomes a challenge. This workshop teaches simple ways to prepare meals and snacks for on-the-go schedules along with quick 3 minute exercises that can be added to your schedule without leaving the office.
Bonus topics include:
- Stress Management
- Balancing busy lifestyles
WELP! Basic Principles To Live By
Your journey back to good health and wellness can be simple. Often the thought of making drastic changes can be debilitating. WELP! is an easy way to remember a few basic principles of good health and nutrition and will support you as you create sustainable habits to rejuvenate your health and well-being.
- Calm those emotional triggers in your mind?
- Lose weight effortlessly?
- Feel invigorated with optimum energy?
- End your struggles with food allergies and belly bloating?
We are committed to changing lives by cultivating wellness and creating sustainable lifestyle changes for optimal living. Contact us to learn how we can help you achieve your wellness goals.